Friday, July 10, 2015

My Adventures Program at the Library

This past week, I finally did my presentations at the public library on Richard III. I did a Power Point presentation, including many links and photos. Of course it wasn't without technical difficulties. I can try to embed the presentation here:



This will provide you with the presentation and I think the links will work. I have lots of links to interviews, pictures, songs, and news stories done at the time.

I had about 25 people attend both presentations. They seemed really interested and asked great questions. At one of my presentations, the links would not work in the version of Power Point I was using, so I had to wing it. I was really surprised by how much I could speak on the topic off the top of my head!

I'm actually really sad that the presentations are done now. I miss thinking so much about Richard, although I am still looking for evidence of him here around me, reading news about him and his tomb, looking at my pictures, and planning my next trip to see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment