Tuesday, March 17, 2015

1 in 16

Yesterday I found out more information about how many people were invited to the reinterment through the ballot.

This article came out in the Leicester Mercury:

The World Comes to Leicester
This article tells me that 16 Americans are coming to the event. I wonder how many of those are not in the Richard III Society besides myself? The people interviewed were all connected to the Society.

I am 1 in 16 representing the United States. That is truly something to think about. I hope I will look okay. I am certain my behaviour will be impeccable!

The city of Leicester is getting ready for us. I hope I am ready for it!

1 comment:

  1. A Canadian descendant;
    http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/King-s-descendant-create-coffin/story-21247092-detail/story.html

    ReplyDelete