Tuesday, March 24, 2015

If You Weren't Jealous Yet, Now You Will Be...

The big news of the day: Benedict Cumberbatch is going to be at the Reinterment!


He is going to be reading a poem by England's Poet Laureate, Carol Anne Duffy.

Of course, this is additional exciting news. I get to see not only King Richard, The Countess of Wessex, but Sherlock himself!

Benedict is playing King Richard III in a BBC series called The Hollow Crown: The Wars of the Roses.

Of course, it has previously been noted that he is also a cousin of King Richard, but not as closely related as myself. He is only a 3rd cousin, 16x removed. That hardly counts, really.

Now I am really getting nervous!

Here is a link to the announcement in the local Leicester paper.

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE to get me an autograph if you can. If you do, I'll do anything you want. I'll love you forever (though I already do).-whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to get me an autograph if you can. If you do, I'll do anything you want. I'll love you forever (though I already do).-whit

    ReplyDelete