Friday, March 20, 2015

What Does One Wear? Part Three

The last part of my Outfit to figure out is my necklace. I had two choices, one a black pendant with a tiny diamond in the centre, and the other a silver Celtic cross with Trinity knots. Both are very nice, but as usual, I was uncertain.

I favored the black pendant as being more timely with my dress, but today I got a surprise from my friend Allison at work. She bought me this lovely Downton Abbey necklace.


I haven't taken it out of its wrapping yet, but if it is too short, I have a chain extender to add. It is also silver and will match better with the pewter Richard III boar pin that I bought to go on my hat. 

I am taking all three necklaces with me, so when I get there, I can try them and see what works best. But at this time, I am favouring the Downton Abbey necklace which is lovely and will remind me of Allison's thoughtfulness. It is a good feeling to have friends with such generous hearts. Allison is not the only one. You know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment